Our employees thrive in a diverse and inclusive atmosphere that offers supportive leadership, continuing education, internal mobility, growth opportunities and above all, a dedication to making health benefits affordable for employers and employees. Our company has achieved incredible growth and success – year after year – by focusing on our core mission and values on which our organization was built.
We recognize that the success of our company is a direct reflection of each team member’s drive, creativity, diversity, and willingness to exercise initiative. We seek to attract and develop candidates who share our commitment to the industry, community, and society.
With this in mind, The Phia Group is dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion in all aspects of employment. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.
We invite you to join a dynamic team that’s devoted to providing high quality expertise to the most innovative health benefit plans.
You get more than a paycheck when you work at The Phia Group.
Benefits, Health, and Wellness
• Premier Health Plan Experience – Delivering Elite Medical Coverage for Low Cost
• Dental, Vision, Accident Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
• One of the Nation’s Most Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Programs, Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
• Variety of Encouraging Wellness Initiatives
• Engaging Culture, Social Events, Diversity Inclusion Committee, Staff “Think Tank,” Employee Awards
• 100% Vested 401(K) Plan with Company Match Up To 4%
• Company Paid Supplemental Life Insurance, Bonus Plans and Awards for Performance
• Continued Growth and Development – In-house Educational Seminars
• Tuition Reimbursement, Cross-Departmental Mobility Opportunities for Promotion
Free Health Benefits to Employees and Their Families After Five Years!
Contact us at email@example.com for employment questions.
The Phia Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate in compensation or in the terms, conditions, and privileges of employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability, or veteran’s status.