Our employees thrive in a diverse and inclusive atmosphere that offers supportive leadership, continuing education, internal mobility, growth opportunities and above all, a dedication to making health benefits affordable for employers and employees. Our company has achieved incredible growth and success – year after year – by focusing on our core mission and values on which our organization was built.
We recognize that the success of our company is a direct reflection of each team member’s drive, creativity, diversity, and willingness to exercise initiative. We seek to attract and develop candidates who share our commitment to the industry, community, and society.
With this in mind, The Phia Group is dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion in all aspects of employment. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.
We invite you to join a dynamic team that’s devoted to providing high quality expertise to the most innovative health benefit plans.
You get more than a paycheck when you work at The Phia Group.
The Boston Globe Names The Phia Group a Top Place to Work for 2020
It is with great honor and humility that The Phia Group announces it has earned a 2022 Top Workplaces USA award, issued by Energage. Energage, an organization that develops solutions to build and brand a vast array of companies, leveraged their 15-year history of surveying more than 20 million employees across 54 markets, to award this prize during what is the prestigious honor’s inaugural year.
Earning this accolade was no small task. Several thousand organizations from across the country were invited to participate, and winners of the Top Workplaces USA were chosen based solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement survey, issued by Energage. These results were then calculated by comparing the survey’s research-based statements, including 15 Culture Drivers that are proven to predict high performance against industry benchmarks.
“The Phia Group’s mission is to reduce medical costs and improve the quality of health care. That mission starts and ends with our people. Our job is to help other employers secure the best benefits for their employees and families; it behooves us to do the same for our own team,” The Phia Group’s CEO, Adam Russo, remarked. “This award is proof that our focus on benefits, opportunities, and general employee satisfaction is not misguided. While employee satisfaction is valuable in and of itself, it is equally important as a crucial element of improving our company’s overall value. If our team doesn’t share our passion or buy into our principles, that reflects in the work product. Employer success is therefore built upon a foundation of employee success. By emphasizing an atmosphere of employee satisfaction, we generate better outcomes, satisfied clients and success for all.”
- Health Insurance Coverage with No Deductible
- No Co-pays for Most Services
- Free Direct Primary Care Access for Plan Members
- Health Insurance Free After 5 Years
- Dental, Vision, and Pet Insurance Coverage
- Reduced Fitness Center Membership Fees
- Employee Assistance Program
FINANCIAL AND CAREER NEEDS
- 401(k) Plan, 100% vested, up to 4% Employer Match
- Company Paid and Supplemental Life Insurance Coverage
- Bonus and Profit-sharing Programs
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities, Including Travel
- 4 Weeks of PTO, Additional PTO Day Per Year After 3 Years (Up to 5)
- 15 Paid Holidays, Including the Week Between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Flexible, Hybrid Work Schedule
- Weekly Corporate Catered Lunches
- Reward Program for Birthdays and Work Anniversaries
- Engaging Team Building and Company Events
- Paid Volunteer Time Off (8 Hours)
- Opportunities to Engage in Community Service Projects
- One Day Office Closure for Volunteer Day
- Diversity and Inclusion Initiative
Free Health Benefits to Employees and Their Families After Five Years!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for employment questions.
The Phia Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate in compensation or in the terms, conditions, and privileges of employment on the basis of race, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability, or veteran’s status.