Phia Document Management (PDM)
The Phia Group has created the industry’s benchmark for top-notch plan document language; ensuring compliance with all regulations, while implementing cost containment provisions. Phia Document Management (or “PDM”) – proprietary SAAS – enables plans to create, edit, and manage plan documents, while promoting the industry’s best practices and an all-encompassing cost containment program.
The Phia Group’s proprietary market-leading software combines a client-tailored approach with efficient automated plan document creation, built for today’s unique plan design needs.
- Online Access to The Phia Group’s Industry Acclaimed Plan Language
- Updates To Ensure Regulatory & Legislative Compliance
- Best-in-Class Plan Verbiage and Templates
- Collaborative Approach to Document Population & Drafting Options
- Produce Plans Efficiently & Effectively
- Focus on the Language That Matters
With PDM, clients can create an assortment of documents:
- Plan Document & Summary Plan Description (PD/SPD) Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision & Short-Term Disability
- Reference Based Price (RBP) Plan Documents
- Wrap Document Drafting
- Preventative Care Only / MEC “Skinny” Documents
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- The Phia Group’s Flagship “Best-in-Class” Template Plan Document